Anime Quotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Quotes

Anime Quotes Page Official Forum and Chatroom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weeaboo or Otaku?

Go down 
+2
Rei-kun
TitaniaWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TitaniaWolf
Genin
TitaniaWolf

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:26 am

So, I heard of term Weeaboo and decided to check what is it. I heard many things I couldn't belive. So, I am asking you... if I am Otaku or Weeabo or none of those?

I do have social life but I don't spend much time with my so called friends since I don't like talking with them and I usually walk and run in forest near my house. But I always talk with them in school and try to be nice with everyone. I don't buy manga and anime CDs as there are no any to buy here in my country. My school mates, as soon as they found out that I know a bit of japanese, started teasing me and anime. At first, I was like ''Bit*h, those are not cartoons, those are anime'' and even said that outloud in front of teacher. After week, I ignored it and didn't really care about it. I sometimes use phrase ''kawaii'' when something is mega cute to me but I still use ''cute'' when reffering to couples or something like that. I don't say to my classmates ''baka'' to much as in my language, it means ''grandma'' and is spelled almost the same. I very rarely use suffixes -chan or -chi to my friends, and use -san to anyone I am speaking online and who knows what anime and manga is and is Otaku himself. I sometimes say japanese sentences to them when I try to annoy them as I love annoying people and did that since day I was born. I don't like speaking japanese too much and don't try saying too many words untill I take proper japanese lessons and properly study it so I don't pronouce words wrong and don't just babble words I know. I watch anime and read manga when I can, and reason I watch anime and read manga is that it was awesome and interesting to me and the fact it has deeper and more beautiful story than any book and movie and cartoon do, and it was first that made me actually cry. In anime, I bind with characters as they are real. I ignore haters as I think their opionion doesn't make me ill neither it does anyone other. I know over 20 manga and anime. I love japanese culture and it's very interesting and wish to live the way they do on few years, but I love my culture as I could never be able to accustom on other's culture, even I do hate some things in my culture, but there are things I don't like in japanese culture too.

So I'm just asking you, am I weeaboo, Otaku or neither?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Lovers-United/46232032381821
Rei-kun
Akatsuki
Rei-kun

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: hmm.   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 pm

weeabo, otaku, or whatever names they call anime addicts, who cares, right?

I believe it's not the label or the name but your love for something that really matters. :) and if people teases you because of that, just ignore 'em. those who make fun of other people because of somethin they love doesn't really know how it feels to treasure somethin. they're just fools who think highly of themselves.

so, let's just call ourselves ANIME LOVERS. it's better than being called an otaku or a weaaaboo, don't you think? ;)

ohh~ and by the way, those who call others a weeaboo and call themselves an otaku (and pretends and thinks they have watched every anime there is), those are the people who are actually a weeaboo. if you get what I mean :)
Back to top Go down
http://laein-xix.blogspot.com/
Ado
Genin
Ado

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Nicely said Ray-kun i think so to (about the name ANIME LOVERS) :D
And who cares whot other ppl say!
Back to top Go down
TitaniaWolf
Genin
TitaniaWolf

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Wow, Rei-kun you really said it very nice! Thank you Rei-kun!! hail hail
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Lovers-United/46232032381821
Taro Fire
Genin
Taro Fire

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Weeboo or Otaku   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm

ANIME ADDICTS FOR LIFE :D
Back to top Go down
Ado
Genin
Ado

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:27 pm

You got that right Taro-kun.
Anime Adicts until "Death us departs"! from ANIME
Back to top Go down
Rei-kun
Akatsuki
Rei-kun

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:25 pm

hehe. thanks. I've been called a lot of names/labels before and most of them are not nice. that's why I've learnt to really ignore everything I hear behind my back :) and I hate it when people associate labels on everything. like they're trying hard to live up to that name :/

hail anime lovers! and screw people who trample on our beloved anime! evil
Back to top Go down
Ado
Genin
Ado

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Just as Rei-kun said we just need to ignore them and call our selfs whot we whont :D.My opinion.
Back to top Go down
Taro Fire
Genin
Taro Fire

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Nicely Put Ado-kun/Rei-kun
Back to top Go down
KyubiDemon
Genin
KyubiDemon

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:58 am

TitaniaWolfNyu wrote:
So, I heard of term Weeaboo and decided to check what is it. I heard many things I couldn't belive. So, I am asking you... if I am Otaku or Weeabo or none of those?

I do have social life but I don't spend much time with my so called friends since I don't like talking with them and I usually walk and run in forest near my house. But I always talk with them in school and try to be nice with everyone. I don't buy manga and anime CDs as there are no any to buy here in my country. My school mates, as soon as they found out that I know a bit of japanese, started teasing me and anime. At first, I was like ''Bit*h, those are not cartoons, those are anime'' and even said that outloud in front of teacher. After week, I ignored it and didn't really care about it. I sometimes use phrase ''kawaii'' when something is mega cute to me but I still use ''cute'' when reffering to couples or something like that. I don't say to my classmates ''baka'' to much as in my language, it means ''grandma'' and is spelled almost the same. I very rarely use suffixes -chan or -chi to my friends, and use -san to anyone I am speaking online and who knows what anime and manga is and is Otaku himself. I sometimes say japanese sentences to them when I try to annoy them as I love annoying people and did that since day I was born. I don't like speaking japanese too much and don't try saying too many words untill I take proper japanese lessons and properly study it so I don't pronouce words wrong and don't just babble words I know. I watch anime and read manga when I can, and reason I watch anime and read manga is that it was awesome and interesting to me and the fact it has deeper and more beautiful story than any book and movie and cartoon do, and it was first that made me actually cry. In anime, I bind with characters as they are real. I ignore haters as I think their opionion doesn't make me ill neither it does anyone other. I know over 20 manga and anime. I love japanese culture and it's very interesting and wish to live the way they do on few years, but I love my culture as I could never be able to accustom on other's culture, even I do hate some things in my culture, but there are things I don't like in japanese culture too.

So I'm just asking you, am I weeaboo, Otaku or neither?
actually i am an Otaku and a Bronie (cross eyed pony lover <=====) ANYWAY two of my very good friend talks crap about it i talk crap bk but i don't care
Back to top Go down
Rei-kun
Akatsuki
Rei-kun

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:35 pm

KyubiDemon wrote:
actually i am an Otaku and a Bronie (cross eyed pony lover <=====) ANYWAY two of my very good friend talks crap about it i talk crap bk but i don't care

it's just sad that sometimes our friends are the very first to talk crap about the things we love :3 nice though if you talk back. lol salute
Back to top Go down
Kirino~chan
Genin
Kirino~chan

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:51 am

peace evil peace evil It had to be done soon

Weeaboo or Otaku? 484987_492798320755397_1607607676_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/leika.cutekawaii
Kirino~chan
Genin
Kirino~chan

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:04 am

(⌒▽⌒)☆ <(Hai ~!!!

Weeaboo or Otaku? 421915_490264301021586_1790145845_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/leika.cutekawaii
Sponsored content

Weeaboo or Otaku? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeaboo or Otaku?   Weeaboo or Otaku? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weeaboo or Otaku?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Quotes :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Rant/Vent Corner-