Anime Quotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Quotes

Anime Quotes Page Official Forum and Chatroom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So whats everyone watching right now?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
seriph_obadia
Genin
seriph_obadia

So whats everyone watching right now? Empty
PostSubject: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:03 am

my ongoing that im keeping up with are
Robotics;Notes
HunterxHunter
Magi
Tempest(but im behind on that one)
i just finished watching Nisemonogatari and Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!
and im trying to decide what to watch next lol so what are you guys watching?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dan.beemiller
seriph_obadia
Genin
seriph_obadia

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 pm

i just watched School Days straight through... but i wouldnt recommend that to anyone tho. that was the most messed up anime ive ever watched
Back to top Go down
KyubiDemon
Genin
KyubiDemon

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:33 am

watching alot of thing i never really finish em because im a game freak all i finish were a couple of animes
Back to top Go down
Kon
Genin
Kon

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:18 pm

I just finished watching angel beats was a good anime although it was dubbed because i was on netflix lol saddest part for me was when yuri's younger siblings were talking to her at the end of episode 12. also watching samurai girls atm too
Back to top Go down
seriph_obadia
Genin
seriph_obadia

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 10:17 am

i love angel beats! i have downloaded 1080p flak files of that series it looks soo beautiful lol! win
im going to finish Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai tonight then ill probably start nekomonogatari black tomorrow lol
im so excited for the second season of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai coming out in april!!! clap
ill probably b catching up on fairy tale these next couple weeks as well
Back to top Go down
KyubiDemon
Genin
KyubiDemon

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 am

dude that anime was fucking sad i wanted to do alot of things even smash the wall out xD
but he found her in his new life so all is good =D
Back to top Go down
seriph_obadia
Genin
seriph_obadia

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:43 am

yea angel beats is deff emotional but i love that kind of stuff! kawaii

im still working on fairy tale lol and in the process of re watching SAO with my brother to get him into it... ive been re watching a lot of stuff lately its very nostalgic its like catching up with friends that you havent seen in a long time ( at least thats how i look at it because i get very emotionally attached to characters in anime thats why its so hard when it ends)
Back to top Go down
KyubiDemon
Genin
KyubiDemon

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 am

ahahaha
i started to mirai nikki that anime is very crazy xD
Back to top Go down
Kon
Genin
Kon

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:19 pm

^^ checked what it was about and wow hah def going to check it out
Back to top Go down
TitaniaWolf
Genin
TitaniaWolf

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:46 am

I'm currently watching Fairy Tail, actualy, re-watching since it ended and I've got lot of time to watch all of it. Sister made me watch Ao no exorcist and I also watch Wolf's rain and Amnesia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Lovers-United/46232032381821
seriph_obadia
Genin
seriph_obadia

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 pm

how is amnesia? ive been thinking about watching it? and im in a rut right now lol the only thing im watching is the second season of oremio and still on hunterxhunter... but i started playin final fatasy tactics again lol and im playing my first visual novel, its katawa shojo and i just finished Emi's route
Back to top Go down
KyubiDemon
Genin
KyubiDemon

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:12 am

i don't know but i found it by myself and decided to add it to my anime list i never watched it yet

Also i'm getting very into Dansai Bunri No Crime Edge
Back to top Go down
seriph_obadia
Genin
seriph_obadia

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:02 am

ive finally dove in on the new season im already watching oreimo2, hunterxhunter, attack on titan, hentai prince, and devil survivor
also going to pick up red data girl, cyclops, date a live, dansai bunri and maybe a couple others if i have time

im also watching black butler
good thing i have plenty of free time since i just lost my job lol hail
Back to top Go down
seriph_obadia
Genin
seriph_obadia

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:41 am

@Kyubi i started dansi bunri tonite and i see what you mean im hooked! its awesome
Back to top Go down
KyubiDemon
Genin
KyubiDemon

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:52 am

Yes i have alot of free time to but i don't use it but some week ago i only have alot of time sometimes.
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge is a good one I'm starting to watch attack on titan as well and Samurai Harem,and finishing some very old ones as well.
Back to top Go down
Ado
Genin
Ado

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Im also watching a lot and also searching for new ones, but its geting hard to find good ones becouse i alwredy watched a few.
Back to top Go down
seriph_obadia
Genin
seriph_obadia

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:47 am

if you tell me some of ur favorites and what genre you are looking for i can try to suggest some you would like ado
Back to top Go down
Ado
Genin
Ado

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:40 pm

High School DxD
Freezing
Princess Lover
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!!
Sword Art Online
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls
Btooom
Jormungand
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Campione!
Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu yo?
Date a Live
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
Shingeki no Kyojin
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince

These are my absolutly favourite but i have more in my list but i I said these are my favourite so if you have some sugestions fell free to tell me.
And the geners im looking for are : romance, shounen, shoujo, mecha, all kind of creatures(like demons angels and so), ecchi sometimes :P, school and harem thats all :D .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats everyone watching right now?   So whats everyone watching right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So whats everyone watching right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Quotes :: ANIME-RELATED DISCUSSIONS :: Anime Discussions Thread-
Jump to: