Anime Quotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Quotes

Anime Quotes Page Official Forum and Chatroom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan Fiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TitaniaWolf
Genin
TitaniaWolf

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:43 am

I don't know if this is right place to put this topic, eliminate me from existence if it is. I read ''show talents'' and my talent as well as many other's might be is writing stories. I enjoy writing stories, but I never finish them because other idea always jumps on my head.
I wanted to ask, would anyone want to write a fan fiction? I will be writing, but if anyone wants to read, of course. Unless none will read, I won't write it. Do you want me to start writing or no?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Lovers-United/46232032381821
Noriaki
Genin
Noriaki

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Sure I would love to read it and I also write plenty but i dont know if im any good. I'm always spaced out fantasizing my own world with all kinds of things yoohoo I say please write i would love to read it!
Back to top Go down
Ado
Genin
Ado

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:52 pm

I like to read stuff like that so sure if you can write a one show us i support you :D and i have ideas but im soooo bad at writing something like that so better to not try hehehehh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fan Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Fiction   Fan Fiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Quotes :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Creative Corner-
Jump to: